Monday, March 24, 2008

long-haired guy

we both down with bad flu and fever last week. M got it 1st and he didnt go to work for the whole week and I got it last nite. Probably it just a fever, my body was pretty exhausted with load of cooking. I baked a NY cheesecake, apparently cheesecake and I dont have a good chemistry. The taste was awesome, okay, not that bad but the appearance was way below the par. M was so upset when I forced him to taste the cake, well, I forced him to transfer the fragile cake to the plate as I dont want to put the blame on me if something went wrong. Oh yeah, he is my scapegoat.
I also make an ice cream cake which became a hit. the cake was gone in a split of seconds when it was taken out from the fridge. I think the butterscotch and hot fudge added some mojo to the cake too. I didnt take any picture of the cake because I felt a bit timid to snap pic of my own cake while having loads of peeps watching it. the embarrasment is too huge.
Anyway, back to the original topic. I called mak and told that M was having a 'demam kura kura' and she advised M to cut his hair to reduce the heat. What's hair got to do with fever? you tell me. I adore guy with long hair, a shoulder length to be exact. not like awie's when he was singing 'Misteri Mimpi Syakilla' in the end of 80s. M hasnt cut his hair since we got married, opps, he cut it once, when I was mistakenly destroyed his fringe. apparently, his hair is longer than mine, thank God for the curls or else i felt like I married to one of this rocker band-mate. Yikes. Dont mind at all if he looks like Jon Bon Jovi, though.

2 comments:

eyzlyn said...

baru perasan kak zidah ada blog baru

Akak cun said...

ye saya telah buka blog baru yg agak poyo hahahhaah