Friday, January 9, 2009

oh la lahhhhhh


Will resume my french class soon. bad thing is need to pay $25 for one course, unlike when I was in Quebec, they actually paid me to go to french class (ok per $90 sebulan). The admin is a bit friendly compare to my previous experience but of course as M always told me, immigrant usually nasty to another imigrant-incident. and this time I dont bother to talk about it.

My new year?!

Again, Georgarian new year never plays anything in my life, except for the number changes and so do my duniawi-activities related. My maal-hijrah was a bit dull. I missed to make awal and akhir tahun doa but I managed to fast 2 days. Thinking to fast on 9 and 10 Muharram but completely forgot about it and dear M just reminded me on 10th of Muharram and technically, he reminded me on the nite of 11th Muharram (after maghrib la tu).

My year of 2009 began with sad stories; from family and friends and M's paycheck which will make a huge impact on my finance. And as my prediction, my Credit card privilege had been stripped just like that. hmmm..sayonara gold, welcome dust.

everything's now on cash. haiii menyesai cheq p introduce "till debt do us part" TV series. how I am taking it. actually not too bad. coz he always told me to keep the change - which later will top for his Tim Horton's coffee and timbits and sometimes my breakfast egg and cheese sandwich.

My pretty boys, half of them now is officially pondan. their manhood was now in memory. daddy has used his veto-power to decapitate their balls and mummy has to suck it up in order to keep them.

tapi yg menyesai tak sudah la ni dia jugak. Myself - lost with words. How I wished that I am in Malaysia where my male and female feline children can carefree wuth what they've come into this world naturally.

My resolution. uh huh - I was thinking that I might go for an offspring last year but nil. so, i figure that a resolution will not do any good without an effort.

My 2009 will be whatever Allah has in His plan. suprise me.

Selamat menyambut maal hijrah and happy new year everyone

No comments: