Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stinky winky Bart

my house is ship-wrecked.

cleaning is in full gear. I am giving M a slack because he has an exam this tuesday.
the bed sheet needs to change, unfortunately, my cats have the habit to take a nap on our bed after a short business #2 trip outside.

covered himself with the warm thick blanket, Bart snoozed soundly. I took a peek to give a quick smack, right when I lifted the blanket

aiyayayaya

He smelled like a rotten peat moss. yuck!

Overhearing my grumbles, M came into the room.

M: what's up with all the fuss?
AC: go ahead and take a sniff under the blanket.

M lifted the blanket and cat-talked with Bart. *sick*

M: Bart told me "since when I smell nice!"

and he laughed out loud
.

I was so closed to stick Bart's butt into his mouth but I just ordered him to take off the bedsheet and do laundry.

M did laundry all right. *bleh*

how dare you say I stink Woman!






No comments: