Sunday, December 2, 2012

rule of thumb of my friendshipness

I would consider myself a pretty sincere person and sucker for honesty when it comes to friendship.
I pretty much don't really ask their family background or education or status of wealth.
Well, i think I used to be like that when I was young until one day a friend taught me a lesson, the superficiality matters of a person which doesnt do any good for a very true and sincere friendship.

true indeed.

Maybe because I dont have all the glorious things to brag on for that I dont care to ask.

Pleaselah next time dont ask my husband or I again whether my husband masuk university ke tak? or repeatedly ask the name of univ my husband attended and the course he took again and again?

If you dont believe it , it does not matter to you. We dont expect you to pay our bills.

And I detest two-faced people. they are ugly and disgusting. I know some people be friend with others for their own benefits but don't please DON'T pretend that you are only acquaintance with certain people for the sake of your benefits.

it's not nice and disgraceful.

I have no room for people like this. I am only interested to know them by their 1st name only. nothing more.
 



No comments: