Sunday, February 2, 2014

Mulut orang

Brick and stone can break you, but words can't.

I chose to keep mums on my moving cross the province and my new employment status.
Of all the things, I feel that only few who really care and who really happy for me.

But again having to move out from O-town means M and I will become the weekend couple again.

this time it was a bit hard on me emotionally and physically.

M is such amazing husband. Only Allah the Greatest can ever pay his kindness and supports to me. All the texts on how I made him so proud, the phone kisses and virtual hugs he gives me every night, just makes my life gets better and better each day.

I've been meaning to write something else, but i feel to write something that would make me feel grateful. And I never been more grateful than being Mrs M.

:)




2 comments:

~jeet~ said...

all the best dengan tempat baru dan kerja baru kak ;)

Akak cun said...

thank you adik jeet. letih akak skrg ni