Saturday, November 22, 2014

Venus vs Mars

alahai
a couple who i consider much as my adik was in heated domestic argument.

so remind me of myself ages ago or still am?!

while the husband thought the wife was upset because he so-called poured his heart out to me about them, the wife was actually upset that the husband didn't tell the whole truth.

the problem is the definition "pouring my heart out" between men and women is not the same.

When man mengadu, it would be; " aku pening la dengan bini aku nih, dia marah dgn si polan and si polan tapi nak kena buat menda x, camna ah?"

when woman mengadu, it would be; " actually macam nih, minggu lepas, si polan tepon si polan, si polan cakap la camni, si polan sekian sekian, si polan gi taman, si polan makan, si polan gi jamban, si polan mandi,  keesokan harinya si polan jadik pondan, *insert the previous day verbs of this polan*,  abis tu si polan bla bla....... until the end of the week,
but u know this polan can always cakap dengan i, kenapa dia tak cakap dgn i , atau cakap dgn laki i,  this is the same thing si polan did to this si polan.. *and it goes for next 30 min (if I am lucky) or 1 hour*. i bengang gila, how could that polan do that and why?"

i sometimes tend to be the wife type of mengadu with selective female friends but with my deary M, my pouring the heart out session would be the husband type.

Why? you asked me? to go on and on with M is an act of wasting time and saliva and we will end up arguing about why si polan jadik pondan rather than how could that polan do that to me.

did i get my steam release with M?

how should i put it very suttly

oh yeah .. wait till when hell freezes over



1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate ? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. Hope to hear soon. Thanks!