Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Week 28 check up

Few days and I will bid adieu to this place. So yesterday was my last appointment with dr N and to discuss my latest blood & urine test.

I was dreadful to see my glucose bloodwork. I've been chomping myself chocolates, ice creams like mad in the AM. I love all those junks but I can't stand the aftertaste that lingering at the back of my throat. however, when dr N played the drum roll and I was shocked when she said tha my hb is low and there was a present of GBS in my urine.

Low blood and bacteria?!!!

Mayday! Mayday!

Well, I wasn't surprised with low blood ( from 11.2 to 9.4), I experienced some dizziness and losing some balance during my daily walk. And I wear out easily after dzuhur.  and I neither eat greens nor meat.
But taking iron pills means big huge C. Although my bowel movement is under control with my berak potion, the feeling of C is unsettling.

For GBS, I have no idea where it came from. I asked dr N, as if I contracted STDs. When you have a very active baby galloping in your belly and your mommy's instinct is kicking in, you will automatically feel to be a super hero and save the world of the lil one.

You will literally want to do anything for her. Failed to chill out and be cool like a cucumber.

"Kalau hang gedik bila besaq nanti, memang padaaaaa"

Beside the big C, GBS is something last thing I should be worried about apparently. They will just put me into IV penicilin drip 4 hours prior to labor. To be honest, I am not looking forward to be in a labor pain for more than 15min, 4 hours? are you freaking kidding me.

Good luck you!

small note. after 7 mths I only gained 4.9 or 4.6kg. Although my arms look like mini chicken wings and I still can't fly,  and aesthetically ugly, I am pretty relief that my weight is way under control. Judging from how 'healthy" I've been eating for the past 3 months.

1 comment:

~jeet~ said...

all the best kak, semoga dipermudahkan, and selamat menjadi ibu :) happy for you kak!