Friday, July 22, 2016

Almost there!!!


Dear you in my amniotic fluid,

today it is your 37th and 1 day in my belly. After missed couple of appointments and ultrasound. I should have done it on 32nd weeks but we just have no control over administrative's issue. so we are taking an approach, you will be fine.
nevertheless, when we were at the examine room, Doc Muk told us that I already 1.5cm dilated. that's explained the intense cramps at wee hours since week 36. It wasnt pleasant at all. you really make me miserable cause I love my sleep. my deep sleep to be precise. but i suck it up cause i know it wont be long until you pop up.
But i just anxious  for the big day. may Allah make it easy for me and for you. Ameen

Back to examen room, everything was looking fine but my low placenta history and the fact that I was dilated, Doc Muk didnt want to take any risk. I was put in emergency ultrasound and they brought me straight to emergency room. M tried to be calm and i know he is an anxious as me cause he's making jokes. and the jokes are all about Adam, the nephew. Good thing, Adam successfully made me lightly upset with his carelessness, it pretty much took my anxiety down 1 level.

The ultrasound looked great. the placenta is up and you are 6lbs heavy and brings my total weight to 80.2kg. the heaviest I've been but if i breastfed you (with a proper diet as well) all the weight will go easily. Dad is looking forward to prepare mom the confinement meals. i bet it would be all broccolis and baked salmon.

we are anticipated that you will be pop out into this world sooner than your EDD. we are thinking that you would be a July baby than August baby. should we name you Summer? Nah, the name is too western to my liking and to both of our heritages. But dont you worry my child. If you were born to be a gal, I would make sure Daddy would not name you as what he had in mind.

 Both my feet are swollen and numb. my hands lost their strength, especially in gripping. I can see the veins show themselves like a snake. The joints in my fingers are so hurtful. but I know this is all temporary. and am glad my appetite is coming back slowly. but you gave me heartburn right after midnight now, regardless whatever food I ate.

ok dear you my child in my belly. Aint sure whether this would be my last post when you are still inside me, sharing same food, breathing the same air. Mom and dad are looking forward to see you. your daddy is so nervous he's making ridiculous jokes and his face is red right now. i dont snap any pics cause I am nervous too. they said the pain was unbearable but I pray i would do just fine.



1 comment:

~jeet~ said...

salam kak, just read this today. how are you? hopefully all are smooth and the little has seen the world.