Tuesday, August 12, 2008

R.I.P...or ...hiatus

Dear reader, I guess the journey of this blog will come to an end. I never thought my careless mind/writing had hurt some feelings. And those feelings I've hurt, they are meant so much to me and therefore, no way I will drag them into my blogging innuendo. Nevertheless, I still wanna continue about my weight (although it is also in hiatus mode right now) or maybe I write something about my present and future. something more family-friendly which can be enjoyed by the rest of my closest kin and other half. I love you M. becoz of you my world is much better place to live in

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huk aloh, jgnlah tutup lagi blopg, tulis jer la apa-apa. suka membacanya

notakaki: lin pun dah lama tak update blog, malas

Anonymous said...

kak zidah jgn la tutup blog... pleaseeeeeeee