Saturday, November 21, 2009

Death

this year marks a decade ayah left us.

This year, ayah's sister passed away.

~.~.~.~

One of the calls, mak sighed on who will be around her or taking care of her during her last breathe.

I broke into tears instantly and sobbing heavily over the phone. It felt like something sharp jabbed into my heart when I heard those words.

I was very impulsive because I know if something's bad happen (God forbids), what I have left only a memory. no point of hustle cause I would never ever have all the means to be there before I could see; for the last time.

Mak, nothing in the world means more than you. happy 74th birthday

3 comments:

Ammoontie said...

Dear,
My heartfelt Condolence.
Take each day as it comes. Always be brave, be prepared. All the things that happened in our life is all Qada and Qadar. Insyaallah !

atiqahmki said...

gambar bla ni kak zidah?mak akak nampak sgt sihat dan kuat, despite the age.

selamat hari raya korban, maap zahir batin eh akak?hehehe.

Akak cun said...

Ammoon,

Thank You, till now, I am still strugling to let go. Still feel like he's alive and I still remember his last face.

Atiqah,
Ini gambar last yr bulan 6, Mak akak Alhamdullilah sihat dan kuat tp sbb dah tua, nampak letih cepat.

Selamat hari raya dan maaf zahir dan batin dr akak juga