Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pencopek

I love to grow my own vegetables, despite of as M like to put it that I have a thumb from hell, everything i've grown usually dont live long enough to be harvested.

For that reason, after bugging M left and right, until he couldnt take it anymore, he finally helped me out planting some home-grown garden.

Help means he pretty much do all the work.

Nevertheless, to give my purple thumb a benefit of the doubt (and to proof M wrong ), I planted the chili's seed and prayed hard that it will not give up on me

lo and behold, take a look at pics plezzz




this is hasil tangan M: Tomatoes, Red/Green/Yellow pepper, eggplant, brocoli, and variety of herbs.



Ehem! my first ever plant!

Ok not as green as M's but it actually grows people.

~~~~~~~

As our ehem *garden* ehem grows encouragingly, we have seen bulbs of the tomatoes and the peppers. and the one that almost ready to pick is the broccoli, give and take another week, it will be ready to be served on the dining table.

As we had guests yesterday, I suggested that why dont we pluck the broccoli. And like always, M with his favorite disapproval eyes-popped, objected the idea instantly.

this afternoon, I heard M was cursing at the back yard. Thinking that the furries might digging a hole in the sand again, I didnt bother to go back until M called me up and showed the missing bulb.



Cisss..celaka ko tupai!
the little thief stole our first broccoli. and they ate the leaves of the eggplant too.

I guess our anticipation for the broccoli will have to extend to another year.

Dang!

No comments: