Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Parlez-vous Francais??!!



Yesterday, the instructor, the NiceOne, the Historian and I were talking about the benefit of being bilingual (and bilingual we meant English and French).

And as we were talking about the french school, the instructor and the Historian asked me whether I speak the language. And OH MY GOD without shame I said *yes* and my brain instantaneously sending alarming message *diammmm la buduhhhh* to my mouth.

Instead of shutting my karipap hole, I went on that I've stopped at level 5, and my writing and reading are way much better than the oral.

eeeiiiiii!!!!!!!!! Someone shoot me please!

I bet M will bury his head in the sand if he was there.

I didnt know how i managed to pass the exam with 97% mark. Yesss 97% okay. Sangap M swore I copied someone else's paper. Bajet la aku koman sangat

But again, I told ya I am good with exam but I can guarantee you that satu habuk pun tak lekat dlm kepala

3 comments:

~jeet~ said...

yo hablo un poco espanol..hehehe..

Akak cun said...

Yo hablo poco espanol mucho tiempo pero ahora yo hablo nada

irvingtan said...

Hahahahah sayang post nih takder "like" button XD