Friday, November 5, 2010

Kejam kah aku??!!


Few nites ago I was talking to Alkisahnya. In the midst of our conversation, he said that sometimes he needs someone opposite sex to share some personal emotion-related matter with.

NOT his mom nor ME!!

Actually, I was thinking of someone else instantly when he uttered those sentences.

After graduating, P and I heading north for job opportunity. Of course, we became a good friend.

On one nite, in a wee hours of morning to be exact, when I was deep asleep to a fantastic dream, I was awake by a phone call from P.

I was pretty upset of course, but hey nothing beats the brotherhood ( my classmates didnt bother to consider me as a female friend, anyway).

P wanted to pour his heart out about the kekasih dilemma he was having and he needed a comfort from a person who will tenderly empathy the vulnerable and delicate feelings.

Err..hmmm.. all what I could remember the comfort words I used to ease his painful feeling

*Padan muka hang!! * Yang hang p gatai mengorat tu pasai pa *Gatai p korek lubang kuboq hang sendiri bokpa * Nasib hang la

He hung up by saying," Nyampah aku cakap ko ni, bukan bg aku rasa lega pun"

I continued my sleep without a slight of guilt

2 comments:

Nanue said...

Takpe kak, saya rasa akak buat perkara yang betul. Manusia ni bab bab macam ni selalu sangat terlepas pandang. Ntahla, sedih OK.

Laki yang baik untuk perempuan yang baik. Vice versa. InshaAllah.

He deserves it.

Akak cun said...

hahaha cik Nanue, akak ni bab feeling2 tak feel sgt espe masa muda2 ..coz for me chenta nih for losers.. ayat kaverlah pasai takdak oghang nak kan.. hahhaha

kesian gak kat kawan akak nih, bajet boleh release tension..member dah tahap nak telan ayaq laut china selatan masa tu