Saturday, January 1, 2011

For time had passed

When most people toasted each other and partying all night on new year's eve, a good friend of M was battling with his life. A bile cancer is taken its toll on him. his life is just hours away.

Once a 6 footer with athletic body and smile that can lit up the whole room, now is so frail and succumb to oxygen support and an I.V

I looked at his wife and tried to empathy her situation. Masyaa Allah she is a strong lady. I cannot imagine if I were in her shoes. With 2 young children under aged of 10. Very close to the father.

Technically, although I have lost ayah, I didnt have much of experience dealing with close friends, relatives or family who is terminally ill. I've gone through the post-experience of loss but not the pre-experience. Ayah was in his best shape after 4 days in his worse before he passed away. Iwasnt there when he 'at the moment'.

While M, he yet to experience a loss or 'at the moment'. It must be a terrible thing to go through for first timer.

Looking through for a lot of events, canceled and delay, I thank Allah for things happen for reason.

F - Looking at you bedridden like that, it takes a miracle for you to be a healthy you again but I will not give up to pray for you, I wish you to be healthy again, if not I hope you will go in peace.

L- I admire your courage. Be strong.

No comments: