Monday, February 21, 2011

Perlukah?

I was patronized with the cold shoulders from the relatives and friends.

Seriously, I give up and fed up of trying to be a good sister.

Conclusively, people should wished that they are my friends rather than my by blood-kin cause I am super duper sucks at being one.

I always joke with M, if I already dead for 10 years, I know forsure, nobody would notice or bother to care.

No one would miss me except mak and M.

Out of this world, only TWO people who think that I make their lives more meaningful. who i know forsure would talk about me and miss me when I am long gone.

2 comments:

Chibi Maruko said...

me cakap yg sama gak kat stephan, kalau parent dah tak da.. tak da sapa peduli me hidup ke tidak.. tapi bila dorang nak apa apa.. ingat pulak kat kita ni.. cam hampeh aje.

Akak cun said...

at least family farha ingat jugak kalau derng nak apa2.. akak ni..haih jgn harap la sapa nak ingat