Wednesday, April 4, 2012

cave

haih bersawangnya blog.

Firstly, thank you so much dear jeet and cali on your thoughtful thoughts. I am touched or like misspajura, I ambeld and oned.

hiks, yes my humors are coming back, i guess it pretty much goes parallel with the stability of my mental and physical.

pregnancy was brutal. anxiety attacks, constant heartheadaches, lumpy throat. u name it, i got it all.
the minute , *sob*sob* the embryo left my body *sob*sob*, the physical uneasiness were gone.

I was and still am sad. but i am pretty much relax. try to suck it up that am getting older and the probability of receiving news of death become coherent.

Since my aging mom is becoming internet savvy (she has her own FB account and lo and behold a samsung tablet), I think I am going to open another blog that will be fully written in Malay and I think it would be mostly photos of what did I cook and had for breakfast/lunch/dinner. too bad, our proper meal is only at dinner time. i pretty much chowed M&Ms at any stint of hungriness sense triggered.

Much say, I need to compensate the 7kg I lost during my miscarriage.

way to go.

No comments: