Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Egg Benedict de Restaurant de l'Avenue, Montreal


The name of this egg benedict is Arc en ciel. Sedap ok. well I have to be honest. it's too cheesy, i was full by the time I got to the 2nd egg. M was reluctant to go (we have to take metro) because he said that why he has to go all the way for brekkie while we just can grab timmies a block from the hotel..

eeeiiiii...apa kelas aku nak p tim's horton. berlambak kat ottawa ni ok.


he gave 9/10. coming from his fussy mouth, the food must be very good. to his standard at least.


Oranges/Strawberry/blueberry smoothie. mak aiii so thick , i can have this alone as a breakfast. (sembang mau la kuat)
Personally , I dont like it and I wont order it again. A waste of $7. I should nod my head when the waiter asked me if the water just fine.


Haih dah besaq budak2 ni, when I got to know their parents, the eldest was just 2 months embryo. the line up was about to start when we arrived. Since we agreed to have a separate table, we cut our waiting time from 30minutes to 10 minutes. It feels longer when it's cold.

thank you M for the easter's retreat. Thank you aimi and irwan for the great company.


No comments: