Wednesday, March 13, 2013

M.A.L.A.S

mood malas melanda

Although people pretty much know i am a full time housewife, I dont actually consider myself as a complete idealistic housewife.

you know where the house is in prim and proper and everything is spotless and sparkling clean.

or where the dining table is so martha stewartly decorated with matching napkins and drapes.

pffftttt

my house is not even closed to a typical kelamin household, let alone a shining floor.

forget about baking cakes and cookies too.

I dont have kids, hence necessary job description is none to avail.

eating out is mostly welcome and a helping hand from Mr M in vacuuming and cooking is a must.

since I have way less responsibility than other SAHM, I choose to be happy with a bit (hah!) cluttered house and dine out with girlfriends.

For the only reason to be a happy lazy me, I allowed M to call me Melayu Malas as much as he please.

words can't hurt you but scrubbing the floor can.

choose wisely


No comments: