Saturday, March 9, 2013

it just a photo. cmon!

not a while ago. an old friend let her steam off over on one famous social network.
She a career woman, a mother of few children and a wife.

plenty of responsibility. hats off

genuinely admire her, I told her that it would take a lot of effort to keep up with her daily routine and kudos on doing that.

instead of thank you, she blasted me off saying that now I should understand why she never posted any exotic delicious home-cooked dinner.

I tried not to be sensitive enough that that words were meant to me, cause:

* I posted almost daily what I cooked or ate. nak tersentaplah ni kan

* and it aint delicious or exotic looking at all. so i think i should cross that out.

* and it meant for the feast of my mom's eyes who constantly ask me "what I eat or cook today?"

I bet my mom didnt care if I live closed enough to her house.

Up till tonight, I still posted my so not exotic and delicious looking food.

I told M. He said that I would be accountable to every word I wrote in social network in day of Judgement

Amboii.. ustaz janggut nih .. like i dont know that.


No comments: