Friday, February 22, 2013

character over chemistry

I am back in job hunting mode. but this time I am using Malaysian way

it's Who-you-know rather than What-you-know

We were talking about the possibility of certain job's requirement need me to travel quite a bit.
and the guy was a bit apprehensive about my marriage situation would be if I were to accept the job.

I politely told him that we are not a clingy couple who need to be in each other arms every night and day.

He misread it by thinking there's a red flag in my communion.

hahahaha

***********

M and I are two different person and personality.

I would not deny that in a heart beat.

Sometimes it makes me wonder what actually keeping us both in this marriage cause we definitely dont have the chemistry.

It's completely 2 different heads in world's politic, environment, culture or even curtain picking.

screwed that opposite attract thing cause nothing attract me with his pain opinionated whatever head may be.

but again his characters make me stick to him like a glue. not all the time but in a way of I-would-never-ever-found-a-guy-like-him.

hmm.. feel like to give my Man a big hug

No comments: