Thursday, September 18, 2008

Not too long..

the month of Ramadhan will be over and it will be my consecutively 8th Eid in perantauan. Though I was so determined to celebrate Eid this year at home but you know, man proposed, God disposed. This is my least of cooking month since M is taking over the cocina completely. Again, no complaints. The fact that he cooked the main course complete with desert, really put me in the position of do-I-really-need-to-do-all-that-too-later. Alhamdullilah, Allah AWT rewarded me with extra rizq; extra money from murtabak order for National day and part time teaching. Though I will use all the money to pay the bills before I collect the debt. Hopefully Allah will grant me more rizq by landing me any engineering job. speaking of that I will be attending a job fair today from Microsoft and career fair on the 1st and 2nd day of Eid. Hopefully, I will have the chance to at least go for a 1st round of interview. and if I got a job, 1st thing 1st, buy myself a decent new car (interest free-of course) Pomonagilfren bought her brand-new Honda CRV for only $19k. Tsk!TSk! I was so envious when hopping onto her new SUV - compare to her Daewoo which sungguh banyak berjasa membawa aku pulang kerumah hampir setiap hari ke sekolah. Please Ya Allah, di bulan yg mulia ini, lapangkan rezekiku di mukabumiMu. Amin!

2 comments:

Chibi Maruko said...

semoga akak dapat segala yang dihajati.. amin... pak janggut akak, jejaka idaman malaya gitu...

Akak cun said...

thank you yang. cuba tau luaq dalam tgk, jejaka idaman ke tidak..huar huar huar. I must be a very crazy woman lah