Thursday, September 25, 2008

haihhh

Pretty busy these days. I dont really have time for 'moi'. just completed the teaching job. Not too bad actually, it has inspired me to apply for a math tutor position. I mean I LOVE doing part time job. the money is not that great like when I tutored at Carleton (hey, I got almost $40/hr okay), but mullah is still a mullah even it is only a penny. but the pleasure of having a time to do house chores, play around with kitties and of course Anyau, make me think twice of just taking a part time job. Nevertheless, I am still going to the job fair which fall on first and second day hari raya and I actually voluntered to help around (talking about building a networking). I think I really make quite a progress on applying kerja jurutera. LAst nite, M helped me to scan my transcript, my Master's that is. He looked at me and said,
M:I think you shud have no problem to apply for PhD.
AC:oh yeah, (pohyo sket)I still can get a full scholarship from Carleton but it just that I dont want to. I dont think so PhD is so for me.
Aku rasa mamat ni dah macam agak bengang sket bila haku cakap macam ni.
M:Why not, IF you dont get a job, might as well go for your PhD.
AC:errr.. why dont I try to get a job as much as I can. If I failed that I put that as in an option.
ini dia punya helah tak mau keturunan lagi la ni. asal nak membiak aja, oh tak bleh la, belajar lagi la hapa la.. last2 aku blah aja kang.. to think about it. kalau aku dah kerja pun, dia akan ngelat punya.. arrgg lantaklah

No comments: