Sunday, October 26, 2008

just for a short break

ihave tons of cookings to do
uno - roti jala
dos - pengat durian => finito
tres - cucoq badak
quatro - karipap

last nite the seniors and couple of female jrs were making Western nite. M didnt go but mocking me with the western thingy. I brought some leftovers, and he spitted it out.menghina sungguh. and cooked a macaroni instead. He still refused to accept the idea of eating boiled corn and/or eat the corns alone. he always told me corn is a horse food.

Anyhuu, we tried to minimize the qty as we wanted to apply NO LEFTOVERS. but the food apparently to be a lot (probably less ppl showed up). but overall, in my humble-way-less-than-perfect-western-culinary-experience the food is not that bad. Ina and the gals were doing most of the stuff while I was busy baking a choc chip marble cup cake.

and I have another open house for the last time of this syawal month. Have a day to go to complete my puasa 6. I think I wanna write a post about what I have really done in Ramadhan.

Not much I assure you. pathetically very few.

adios

note from writer: M spitted out the chicken coz it was uncooked. sib baik tak kena salmonella laki haku

No comments: