Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Snow is coming to town


It's freezing -9C. Am listening to Lifehouse's broken. Ntahhapahapa lagu ni.. Last nite was the first snow for the season, not practically this year coz we had snow until April. Holly Molly. just six months sans snow. That's CanAda. The meteo said it wil 25cm snow fall. The snow storm was pretty bad when I came back from Badminton last nite. Good thing about the storm, the courts were emptied and we were actually playing for 1 1/2hr straight. berpeluh guek. but I intend to exercise more and talking about this i might want to continue my swimming thingy at CU. haiahhh.. fat fat fat shoosh shoosh away from my body.

My digital camera totally kaput. broken beyond repair. but I do have pics of hari raya. And the children are no longer little cute kitties. they all turned to these monstreous tigers. Jahat macam hantu.

okidok, I need to continue fixing my resume and continue sending it to companies. no luck so far. couple of agency contacting me back but banyak songeh la. ciss

No comments: