Monday, November 3, 2008

Potty Patty Pans


After dropping M, I accidentally dropped myself at Canadian tire and Zeller's and found myself walking with handful bags of goodies. household goodies that is.

It must be a pleasure to be unofficial Lady of Leisure.

I mean let me enjoy before M decided to take away my Credit card privilege or biweekly allowance.

then, I would be in dire to get a job. ANY job.

Unlike typical REAL Lady of Leisure, I usually have my spree in cooking aisle. Alangkah bestnya if M would let me spend or taking advantage on his hard earned cash on cooking stuffs dari barang kemas yg ntahhapahapa dan mahal nak mampus. satu cincin bodoh pun dah dapat satu lagostina non stick 10" frying pan. While browsing around, I was day dreaming how lovely can it be if I can get to pick and choose those plates, cooking trays. eeeiiii bestnya.

Recently, we've decided to makeover our daily plates by donating all of it to the students and get a new ones. Seriously, when I passed the correlle shelf, I was berdoa that my cabinet will be stuffed with these particularly brand. However, after some serious thoughts and walking back to memory lane of the poor unbreakable commercial-cliche plates which failed to survive in my tender hand, I raise a white flag and opt for something cheaper.

I know those plates will end up either broken in tong sampah or someone's table.

and M has this annoying habit of giving away things, not just any things but always happen to be my kitchen things when we move to a new home.

so, final verdict.. buy a very very CHEAP stuffs.

But I really want that 10" Artisan Heritage non stick frying pan. and it would be very great with a lid.

I think I am going to make my cooking pans as heirloom.

No comments: