Monday, November 10, 2008

Of a few things I did in the holy month of Ramadhan


This year, my Ramadhan was not as much as I hoped it would turned out to be.

Terawih - I missed 2 nites due to exhausted from cooking at E's house.
Recite Quran - I was thrilled that I will khatam coz I managed to complete 10 juzuk on first 1/3 of the holy month but up till now, I only managed to finish juz 17.
Ngumpat - haram tak kurang pun but less 1 ppl who I ~haihh-
betternottomention~


overall, things I wanna do was a bit better than the previous year.

At least, dear M performed terawih prayers each nite without fail. Sayang laki aku and we performed jemaah quite a lot.

I made biscuits too. M was so collaborative in money wise by investing some mullah on buying cooking ingredients. I endup making pineapple tarts. the almonds still in cabinets and I guess london will only be in UK or ontario. not in a cookie jar.

No comments: