Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Mr MacDream-ie


on the usual morningsupir to Mr 'Luv' M and the usual stops at Starbucks, I parked the van coincidentally beside a shine sleek Mini Cooper.


Not in my attention, but when M came with his coffee, he smiled at me and said, "If I became rich, I'll buy you one like this."

Hahahaha.. I was eyeing a Honda CRV actually not that toy car. I dont give fudge how much the price is. but I want something that a bit practical. Hmm, honda CRV is not really a gas guzzler, isnt it? need to ask Pomonagelfren. But she looks ala2 Soccermom-lah.. hmm..not really , soccermom usually drives bigger size than CRV.

Hopefully by the time I can afford to buy a car, Honda will come out with CRV-hybrid or fuel-cell generate. Big hole in my pocket but good investment in a long run

Thanks hon for the thought. thanks for our lunchdate today.

and btw Mini is also listed in Forbes.com as one of fuel-friendly cars.

No comments: