Tuesday, November 18, 2008

the pressure is high

my blood that is.

After spending M's moolah for over xxx and after a week registered to a nearby women only fitness gym, and got my own personal trainer, I hopped into my treksuit and start working out.

but of course all that after my 1st visit to my personal trainer. She checked whateva she needed to check and apparently my blood pressure, heart rate body fat and of course the mighty weight, are almost in the danger zone.

hmmm..that's explained the dizziness, night light-headed, semput-ness??!!, and the tight jeans.

fyi, I am not so happy with the results

nor the fact that i became so dewi pelahap

anyway, this is not the first time I went to the gym. My previous visits during college-years was so for the wrong reason. the disadvantage od co-ed gym. but I was suprised to find myself motivated by the fat lady or an old lady who cycling or walking beside me. I mean, I atleast walked for another 1/2 mile or cycled 20 minutes more to keep up with them.

the fact that I have elliptical machine at home kinda annoys me of not being motivated to be on it.

hopefully in 2 weeks , i will see the result that I really really looking for.

the pressure will slide thru to a normal zone.

No comments: