Thursday, November 27, 2008

Puss



Oh yeah! a big one on my right shoulder. Since I did my weight training yesterday, I shud go for a badminton tonight, I already missed it last tuesday.

But, this puss sakit sial!. and M is going out for a dinner with his buddy, OW. It's a good thing cause tonite is my turn to cook dinner. Since he's not in for dinner, I'll make nasi goreng express.

My exquisite time with my trainer was dreadly exhausted. but she's really nice, she didnt push me as much to do all the weight thingy. My back was screaming for pain now. well, today is a bit ok but last nite was a nightmare. But the menthol effect (or,err the eucalyptus oil) cooled dowm the inflamation. nonetheless, I have less than 24 hrs to relax my muscle until my next appointment.

Speaking of appointment, the clinic called me and said that my blood test and x-ray sudah sampai. the ol' times, the doctor didnt even bother to call me and when I called them back, they told me, "no news is a good news".

Does it mean tomorrow will be a bad news?!!

Need to start biting the nail now....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

akak cun,kucing2 tu antaq umah anak yatim la. hehe..


p/s:nanti jgn sampai junior2 terkejut tgk ada kak zidah 36 26 36. hehe..chaiyok2

Akak cun said...

kham,

antaq rumah anak yatim?!! Pala hotak hang.

36-26-36. itu kena telan tonik teh orang kampung satu kolah.

but who knows kan! ahaks

Unknown said...

Kak, sya tgh marah... boleh pas kan keje2 ni kat akak tak skang?
!@#$%^&*
hueh -.-
tapi gambar kucing kat atas tu, buat tersenyum balik. ehe.

Akak cun said...

nak marah orang? boleh saja dong. kalau nak suruh akak marahkan bebudak ni, lagi ahkak nak..hahahahah