Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The savoury pain



Of all syawals weekends which full with open houses and melahap activities, my stomach have been consuming tons and tons of meats; red, dark or white and lotsa of santan milk, grease. bottomline, unhealthy food

Unhealthy food - healthy food = wreck unfit me

Meaning tossing around in the sleepness nights with cramped stomach,constipations with stool hard like a rock and bleeding rectum discharge. the latter creeps me out. I dont feel any pain, but i hate to see the sang. it's freaking gross.

M said that is due to my unhealthy diet of consuming excessive red meat and orderred me to stop eating them cold turkey.

But again, I aint vegetarian peace to the world hippies.

but then again, the agony pain of contracting the tahi is so painful and it left me no choice except to au revoir to juicy and tasty meat.

At this moment, I am officially meat free for certain period but did break the rules sometimes. Fish and veges is not really taste that bad.

No comments: