Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Holly jolly day




This is my first time going for a trip with M's friends. But again, I had to do all the administrative works. Well, If I let M do all the things, and with his taste, we'll spending lot more than we should.




All and all, the trip wasnt that bad although the mija puked like every 5km and made the ride on GMC Acadia (my first time on large SUV too) a bit distasteful. but kid always be kid.




Indeed, my french improved at least 50%. as I told M earlier, the spouse of his friend would practice her English with me and due to my limited vocabulary, I'd slipped a word or two in bahasa melayu.




My right brain was working extra hard last weekend switching from one language to another. Much better comparing to M switching 5 languages altogether.




Anyway, I think M and I are physically ready for little monkeys, but I have to admit to go places that has a lot of them, a tortured hell for a tormented soul.




No comments: