Friday, August 28, 2009

Merits ..not



Well, i was working hard to convince people to see me passed through all the qualifications I have.

It just papers ... people

Cant u judge me according to how hardworking person I am.

Those grades are not that easy to achieve

try to look on that's prespective

~ ~ ~

moons back, we invited someone new to town to comeover to our house. Least to my knowledge, he's someone important in someplace.

Like I care

M hinted him on why dont I apply for the job of that someplace (apparently that someplace is work-in-progress). M's mobility should be no issue if we moved somewhere remote.

Hell yeah, now I do care.

I didnt invite him for networking nor for looking advantage of gimme-job plezz. I am just looking for a platonic friendship.

nevertheless, I thought by playing deaf to all the annoying hints from M, he will just drop it and forget about it. However, Mr someone started to share his interviewing experiences with high flyers cum laude 1st class honors graduates.

Tell you, nothing nice about it ok.

For him these geeks only belong to academia cocoon and only fit to be a teacher or professor. Nothing where else, those brains are no good for industry. they just cant performed with their hands. they are theoretical, aint practical.

Crossed his seat, there was me, bit my tongue, I swear I tasted blood.

2 comments:

the enigmatic syaf said...

I know where I dont belong! 2 years down two more to go.

Akak cun said...

yes syaf, dont do things you dont like. regardless how noble the job is. u can also do other noble job elsewhere while working yr real job. but i hate peeps steoreotyping our most suitable job based on our grades