Thursday, October 22, 2009

Orang Kampung Koi


Recently I received, well technically I didnt, but a friend to a friend of mine did. I was invited to their house to meet their friends, Ganchongcouple. Despite what he and she is, they are one of very down to earth peeps I've met. and to my suprise or nothing to be suprised with this a very small world, he was my uncle's classmate.
Meeting them like meeting an old friend. we laughed, we shared stories/experiences, we ate and all the good stuff. I mean, how many times in our lives, we will meet peeps like this and I am blessed to meet them. Hopefully we will meet again.

~.~.~.~

Speaking of another small world incidents, I came to know a young lad from Kulim whom I probably never met him during my years backhome. Not that Kulim is such a big town but he was still in elementary when I left home. Chat and talk and yik yak, the mother was a teacher of the same school as my dad's. I mean, out of all schools in kedah, and the fact that the school that my dad used to teach is out of Kulim's skirt. what a story. I believe his mom would feel relief as heaven knows to know that someone is here. but to my other suprise, my cousin married to his cousin. well, I got all the relative networking thing going on here. M, ofcourse, on the other hand could not really comprehend the big-deal of all these. but that make us Malaysian. we look out for our peeps especially in perantauan.

No comments: