Sunday, October 11, 2009

update



haiya sulah bersawang wa punya blog ya know
Not that I dont have anything to write, it just that I have a lot of them but laziness takes its toll on me and M mostly occupied my lappy instead of his. Talking about total demolition of my crappy lappy.
Anyhood, as I less expected, my weekends are mostly filled with invitation to open house and I was extremely exhausted.
M already whined about us of not really spend a day between us at home (by us he meant the purrs). But at least we got new flat TV. Not that it is something HUGE coz I dont care nevertheless. But the fact that we got it SUPER utterly cheap, make the whole deal pretty bizarre. Biasalah i kan orang kampung, ada sikit perak lah kan.

~.~.~

I've been slacking in work searching. I really really HAVE NO IDEA, what's demoralized me, I want moolahs but I just get lazy. went for interview but freaking lazy to follow up. Wanted to do my P.Eng but I actually need a total of 48months of working experience and which by the way I was automatically deducted 12 months due to my ass kicking at school. but the coolest thing about EIT in Canada, I dont have to cramp and squeeze all the juice of my dormant and laggard brain for 8 hours exam in a freaking coldest hall in the world anymore. But I need to sit for ethics and law exams. and I need to WRITE.

Yeah WRITE like writing an essay. and once I am over with it, I will be EIT certified.

Speaking of which, I attended their seminars. M was upset for I didnt seize the opportunity to make a networking. Hon, the seminar was at greenery room at travelodge unlike your seminar at upscale restaurant The Foundation in downtown. the refreshment they served was a stale and hard as rock muffin with cheap coffee. tell me how am I suppose to light up the mood. The food made me a frozen corpse.

The fact that I was the only one unemployed attendee made me the sourest of all sour grapes in the world and I hate the fact that some dudes bla blaing that they've worked for freaking 5 years as an engineer and making $68,000 per year and freaking EIT is on their freaking way to be P.Eng certified...

and lovely Pomonagirl e-mailed me. My soul is wishing hard that miracle would happen.

it's too ealry to give up. never too late to stop.

No comments: