Tuesday, October 27, 2009

hang to it


For the past 7 hours I planned to study, I wasted on Spider solitaire, Restaurant makeover, 1 hr back to back SATC old episode, yakking over the phone, checking friends' blogs and of course blogging.
the fact that my 'enter' keypad completely kaput, no matter, how hard i poked the metal that supposed to be so ultra sensitive to silicon cap, I found a way to hit an enter key.

Brilliant! Another way to waste my freaking limited time for something that heaven I need this so badly.

Of course, studying LSAT is freaking BORRRINGGG. I wonder whether my left brain is still functioning.

It felt like taking microbiology all again. I aced that one, can I ace this one?

I think I need to kick the cats out from the guest room and I need to kick my arse off. be more serious and suck up to whateva mood I am having.

No comments: