Tuesday, December 22, 2009

No smell is a good smell




Well, not exactly 'body odor' per se, but the lingering odor on our clothing.

I know be an Asian, the cooking odors stick to us like our shadow but atleast why dont we try to put something on odorless to certain occasion.

I mean wont be so unprofessional if we are wearing clothes that smell 'ayam masak merah' to job interview.

Spray some febreeze at least (the spray not the freshner). keep it handy, put it in the coat cabinet or your bagpack or something.

I am not trying to put anyone to shame. I was in that shoe before, the fact that M has ultra-sensitive nose to all foreign odors, made it easier for me to evaluate the unpleasant situation to others and to realize the social implication of it.

And for God sake, dont be defensive and give lame excuses.

It just dont cut it.

No comments: