Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Skyjuice please


A day before *ehem* my birthday, M and I invited Captain for a dinner since he's going to leave Ottawa for good soon.

After giving a lot of thoughts that

* he's going back home, and he will see Malaysian foods for a pretty long time
* M was too lazy to clean up the house
* I had yet started any for my french presentation which due the next day
* Captain never been to Red Lobster before

We went and dine outside.

We've been seated and of course, after frequent visits, M and I pretty much know what we want to eat but Captain was a bit taken off with the menu and the price tag.

Not that we expected him to pay.

The waiter asked us for drinks, Ginger ale for M and Iced tea for moi. and when it came to Captain's turn, he ordered *Sky Juice*

*holy smack

there was a 5 seconds pause of *W.H.A.T????!!!!!*

from the waiter and M.

It was one difficult time for me to act cool

notakaki:

Skyjuice - plain water on the rock >.<

No comments: