Monday, February 1, 2010

Grammy




When I was small I seldom missed any American Awards blah blah on TV but now all those stuffs are no longer my thing.

Old age is catching up!

I think it has been almost 7 years since the last time I watched any grammy's award, and when I ran to it in youtube to see GaGa ( oh yes! she's a freaking interesting to watch) I suddenly noticed that I dont really missed any of those.

Look! I am not criticizing peeps who were watching it and actually looking forward to watch it. I was in that shoes before and it took me by surprise how that as we're getting older, entertainment become less and less of our priority.

And the fact that I lived in LaLa land and worked in the vicinity of Tinseltown and of course to come across some movie stars filming at the Univ and we received a flyer to become extras, I never been to the Shrine to catch a glimpse of A-listers.

And not that I dont want to!

Bukan boleh masuk pun. Nak tgk artis ni baik pegi Santa Monica.

Hmm.. middle age crisis, yes?!

No comments: