Sunday, January 31, 2010

Handbag where are thou

I was looking around for a lil' bit pricey handbag or purse what they call it here. My current purse is in the dire state that need to be replaced soon.

Having said that, I asked my cayang buchuk (kena la puji2 sketkan) to buy me one


Knowing M, in order for me to get something unnecessary, kenalah meminta during waktu i tgh berjasa

Where and when else if not during my supiring ^-*

AC tersengih2 sambil mengerling manja

M: What do you want?
AC: hmmm
M: WHAT DO YOU WANT?
AC: Can I buy a purse? but I want yg expensive la
M: you have a lot woman and you dont even take care of them. look what happen to your purse now.
*AC needs PLAN B pronto!*
AC: OK lah. what if I sell all the handbag that I seldom used and I get the one that I like.
M: By all means, go ahead BUT dont use my CC.

ciss!



korang, cantik kan?

No comments: