Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nak kawin lagi??? dush dush dush



I was talking to mak the other day and mak told me that the wifey of mr cleanguy wanted to sign the form for mr cleanguy to marry another one.

Not that mr cleanguy want to marry another one!

I told M the story of mr cleanguy's wife would be the ultimate perfect idaman kalbu wife for all men. M without hesitate second that.

Nak carik nahaslah kan mamat ni.


trying his luck
M: *shoving his palm pretending it was the nikah's form* hey, here's the paper, sign this
AC: hah sign mana?, this is your first page *shoving my fist to his face*
M: oo tricky..this is 1st page & this is 2nd page *showed his right & left fist*
AC: oh dont worry honey, i dont just give you 2 pages, I'll give you 4 pages too *pointing to my right and left foot*
AC: and I smash your head to the wall. how's all that before I sign the form?

ye aku mmg ganas. dah gatal sgt kan, mai nak garu dgn dawai besi.

dont worry friends, we both take this lightly, it's illegal to polygamy in Canada anyway. I dont oppose polygamy but I dont think I am that strong to be involved in a 'BIG' realtionship.

No comments: