Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ahkak cun poyo laks pulak

last monday, M and I accidentally went to a store. I had no intention to buy anything as I promised M that I am going to save $5K in 2 months (his moolahs of course).

Jalan2 then we both saw this winter coat on clearance aisle.

And Oh my God! It is DKNY.

I was cringed but a nite before M hysterically menjerit at me cause I have unconsciously spent $500 of his CC and definitely no way I can make it to my resolution to keep the savings of the month at bay.

But M urged me to buy it because it's really a good deal and he was the one who spotted it.

tapikan as u all maklum, I kan bini yg baik. So we left the store with a bag of truffles.

That night, on that cold wintery nite with dry suffocated hot air dispersed from the heater duct, I tossed and turned.

On the next morning, on my supiring routine, I gave up and told M that I am gonna buy that winter coat.

Rugi wooo kalau tak beli

M told me, *I know u're going to bug me on this and I asked u to buy it last nite*

Kecoh la u

I went back to the store and bought it.

The price tak payah cakaplah kan but enough said that I saved $155...

4 comments:

Tarina Heart said...

Love your coat! Don't feel guilty it was on sale! I would have bought it too lol.

The Plain Melayu said...

=)

Syazana Fickry said...

cantik dkny u..pinjam sehari boleh? =)

Akak cun said...

Tarina - TQ, M second that too :)

Zulkarnain - :D

Aimi - i sangkut kat guest room pun kena marah ok. nanti 'anak' jadik tarzan kat jaket baruku. depa kan dengki sket mende2 baru nih