Saturday, July 3, 2010

I took entrepreneurship course just for fun. As people closed to me knew how bad I was in dealing business. Nevertheless, I gained many useful knowledge and new friends.

After re-thinking about how my life has gone so far and how I was so tired to be 100% financial dependent to M, I decided to open a very small scale business which operated a limited hours/day so I can spend more time with M and finally earning the extra dough.

Unfortunately, M disagreed.

As he is my ultimate investor dragon, having him to opt out my choice to be a restaurateur, had left me frustrated.

From all the illogical excuses he gave me, I finally figured that he wanted me to spend more time with him at home.

didnt i tell most people that our views of marriage is companionship rather than typical kepala hotak orang melayu tak habis2 pikiaq kawin is nothing more than beromen.

but the freedom of having my own moolahhhhhhh

No comments: