Saturday, July 17, 2010

Second Wife @_@ ??!!!


I attended this one course recently where there were 12 married ladies. I have no idea that they are very curious how old I am as obviously I noticed some of them are younger than me, but ofcourse very fruitful with at least 2 kids.

During one of our lunch break
Lady 1: Are you married??!!
AC : yes I am. It's been a while in fact.
Lady 1: Oh you look very young.
AC: (senyum menyimpul2) Thank you.
Lady 2: Are you muslim?
AC: Yes I am
lady 1: (who apparently know a little bit about Islam) Are you a second wife?

Ahkak Cun almost sprayed her face with nasi

AC: errr NOOOOOO!!!

Lady 3: If you dont mind, how old are you?
AC: Give a guess?
Lady 3: 14

LMAO - yes mem, I was 14, 21 years ago.

Lady 1,2,3&4 : I dont believe it (yes they said it simultaneously), how could you be 35. I dont see any wrinkle in your face.

~~~~~~~~~~

During dinner, I told M the story and asked him whether he sees any wrinkles on my face.

Pinching both of my cheeks, he said,

" u know why u dont have wrinkles, u dont have it because u have natural botox. it calls FAT "

mamat ni mmg aaa, haram takmau kasik can langsung

2 comments:

Ammoontie said...

Salam Zid,
Been awhile since I go blog hunting... ni nak start balek. So much to catch up.
Anyway I hope you are enjoying what life has to offer at the moment... and free botox eh ?
Take life with a pinch of salt and you will feel better.
Take care Zid !

Akak cun said...

hi ammoon lama tak dengaq khabar berita.. oo yeah free botox..that's why kena makan byk to maintain ahaks