Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Iphone!Ipad!I Care??!!

This morning M told me that RIM came out something like Ipad. a bit smaller.

Indeed I'd like to have one of Apple's product someday. It's not mandatory but it will be nice. However, M opposed the idea of me getting an Iphone. He kept asking me to change my service provider and instead of Iphone , he will get me a Samsung.

Errrkk!!!! SAMSUNG

Just so you know, Samsung Galaxy has 48 apps (whatever it is) double than what Iphone has.

But knowing me, I get bored with gadget pretty fast. So it would be a waste to spend quite moolahs for something that later would be used merely as text messaging and phonecalls.

2 comments:

Photo Booth Chick said...

True that! However, with the iPad (very expensive), its a great way keep organized, updated, and experience surfing the net in a large format...

good article! I can't wait to see what Rim BlackBerry Pad would bring to the table!

Akak cun said...

I browsed through smartphone's alley. Stumble to Ipad but not a BB tablet. I have to agree with my friend, Ipad is only a bigger version of Ipod.

Thank you for reading my blog :)