Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Perpisahan


Yesterday, I received a parcel from Nana. It was unexpected parcel. being uber-sensitive, I cried my heart out when I read her card.

I never thought that I actually really really miss the gals.

The reason I didnt write anything about them or puff because I cant write about it without break into tears.

my chest felt heavy, I cant breathe when I think of them. the thought that they are no longer with me. No more laughter, cracking silly jokes which never make any senses, complaints left and right, nagging me with their annoying texts of "akak cun masak apa hari ini?" and all the culinary demands.

whatever it is. I love them. despite the feud or misunderstandings, we braced them all through and make our friendship stronger. I dont make a friend, I make a sister. a younger sister I never had. not one but a lot. too much on the plate, yes. but you dont choose your sister, they come in package where you have to accept the way they are. good or bad.

Oh God I missed them. after 4 years or literally 6 years with them like a dog's tail, the journey has come to its end. Yeah, I cried weeks, and I even cry now. My annoying younger sisters.

Celebrating Eid this year is tough and difficult to not mentioned any of their names. I felt a huge void, yes, thank God for a few adik2 that came over and help over. They are not that difficult cause there are no dramas. yes my younger sisters who had left me are drama queens materially type. probably because of that, the memories are too painful to safely keep in the corner. too painful to bid adieu.

I know they have brighter future ahead, I will be a piece of memories of their past. they will meet more interesting people and they will be one the interesting people themselves.
I pray for the best, pray for the God's endless blessings bestow upon them. I pray for their joys and happier future and beautiful family. Cause my beautifuls, you were my joys and I am blessed to have you as a part of my life.

Thank you my sisters darling. I love you all very much and I will forever miss you.

No comments: