Thursday, November 10, 2011

before and after

I am an avid reader to few traveler's blogs.
During my younger years, I would not miss a bit to any opportunity to travel, let it be abroad or just local places.
I in fact started to travel alone since at a tender age of 18.

And I did continue that hobby with best friend and sister no.1

But after I got married, M pretty much err emm only travels in certain condition. Backpack or cheap motels and hotels is out of question.
So not freaking me.

Nevertheless, how much I thought I am so missing to travel to interesting places, the feeling is not as strong as wanting to go for Haj.

Honestly, besides going back to Malaysia, the only place that I would die to go now is Mecca Al Mukaramah, to be the guest of Allah AWT.
Not an umrah but Haj. Please ya Allah , please make it soon. Amiinnn

No comments: