Saturday, November 26, 2011

Innanillahiwainnailahirojiun

After 7 years and almost 2 months, our little princess, Anyau, had left us. We will always remember her as our lovely furry daughter who loves clean and fresh water, loves to purr especially when she's alone and definitely loves us very very much. likewise.

We couldnt trace her body though, what's only left her decomposed body. no miracle can bring her dead body back. and I cant turn back time. I have to move on and carry the memory with me till my last breath.

I wished she will grow old with us, share more happy and sad memories, be part of Insyaa Allah our growing family. My future children will love her as much as we love her.likewise.

It just a wishful thinking.

It is a closure to know that she's in a better place. at least, as is today, I stopped looking out the door wishing her meowing outside to get in, I stopped calling out her name.

But I dont stop praying, I dont stop kissing her picture again and again.

my heart ache with bitterness. But I know she doesnt want me to feel that way. she doesnt like to see me sad and I will try not to be sad for her sake.

when things happen like this, one thing comes to mind. I thought I am sad I dont have money, I dont have job, but I dont cry if I dont have money, nor job. I dont cry cause i have what's most matter, my family.

Anyau, it is very difficult for me to let you go especially like this.

Thank you for junior, bart, hitam and dumdum.

Thank you for loving me. Please come visit me in my dreams. I miss to kiss your stinky mouth and soft fur.

I know you are in a better place. give Puff a hug for me.

I love you Tiny.

No comments: