Friday, November 25, 2011

Loss

Anyau went missing for almost 2 weeks. I never stopped making dua ever since.

For last couple days/nites, I went berserk searching her high and low. I stopped every one on the street asking and wondering they might have seen or spotted her. Ya Allah, I never felt this painful after ayah and puff died.

when i was at walk-in clinic, a guy called me and told that he saw a gray cat laying flat dead at the corner not far from my house. He looked at the poster I've posted at the bus stand and he was fairly sure it was Anyau.

It was almost 10 days ago and it was the street I take everyday to drop M. How can I missed her?

and the City said that they didnt pick up any dead animal around my neighborhood yet. A wild fox ate her cold body?

or a kind heart took her tiny body home and gave her a proper burial.

Ya Allah, if you accept all my small deeds before, I beg you please please repay me by bringing her back.

I still cant stop crying. I tried to, i try to gain some patience that I dont have. I really want her back

If she's no longer here at least ya Allah let me see her body. kiss her for a very last time. savor her last smell.

Tiny mummy, thank you so much for such a great joy you have given me this 7 years. Thank you for the endless company. Thank you for the tender stroke when I was down with tears. Thank you for always be by my side during solat jemaah and lending me your ears when I am reciting koran. Thank you for be my avid listener when I poured my heart out. Thank you for the warmth when I was cold. Thank you for sleeping beside me all day and not even bother to eat when I was sick and had to be on bed all day.

Thank you Sayang. Mummy loves Anyau. Anyau loves Mummy. forever and ever.


I am still praying and always will for you to come home my tiny princess.