Monday, October 29, 2012

done with it

I promised myself not to write a hurtful or emotional post.

it just that I get a bit annoyed with ignorant comments of my anxiety or panic attack problem.

I guess people are not well informed that it is a mental disease. It could be hereditary or a result from a very traumatic experiences or it just can be due to hypothyroidism. And in my case, it is all the above.

but to justify my mental problem with having it all in this dunya without closer proximity to Allah is totally absurd.

And the absurd is having it all.

err hmmm errr uugh.. oh well! I dont have all I want, but I have all I need and indeed Allah gives me with only what I really need and if people think that right now I have it all.....

oh People, you guys are dead wrong.

seriously, the past 2 hours of words war in FB gave me chest pain and tight jaw.


2 comments:

~jeet~ said...

words war...? not worth the energy la kak, people can still say anything they want despite whatever we say :)

anyhow Allah knows best, whatever he gives/ take is simply to make us a better person, insyaAllah..!!

Akak cun said...

words war with sibling. kalau sesapa yg tidak berkaitan nih boleh aja main tepis2.

damn straight. 3 years ago, I have this thought that I can control my future and forgetting that Allah is Al-Mighty. Masyaa Allah sedang berusaha untuk menerima setiap ketentuanNya