Monday, October 29, 2012

Hurricane Sandy

two of my ustazbro's subordinates stuck at NYC.

A TTDI mother is frantic over her youngest son's being in TO.

And I just act like nothing to worry about in O-town.

the gusty wind will pick soon but with 5cm rain. c'monlah KL sees worse than that during one of its regular banjirkilat

The Canadians have this tendency to over react. especially regarding the weather.
Once I was in a french class and we have a class trip to the nearest library. and suddenly the sky turned blackish gray and rain started to pour cats and dogs.

I can see the teacher's face was dead worry. Over us. (I kid u not!)

Looking at the downpour, it was a familiar sight. Turned to my filipino classmate, I said,"if it's raining like this back home, we still playing soccer in the field, you know".

He laughed and nonchalantly we both walking through the rain. reminiscing our childhood sweet memories. aaaaa blisssss


No comments: